Marquest Scientific’s complete line of TUFF GUARD gauge and instrument isolators are engineered to provide total isolation of all instruments from corrosive and ultra pure fluids while offering a design with the most rugged and complete features in the industry. Available with or without an instrument installed. A broad selection of body and diaphragm (sensing element) materials to choose from allowing for use in a broad range of corrosive and high purity applications.
Features and Specifications:
- Materials of construction: PVC, CPVC, Polypropylene, and PVDF
- Self-venting, instrument connection: 1/4 in.
- Process inlet connections: 1/4 or 1/2 in. Female NPT
- Provides a compatible, protective barrier between process fluids and instruments
- Adds system reliability by eliminating instrument failures
- SS reinforcement of the instrument connection to prevent fracturing associated with metal to plastic threads. Integrally molded into port
- Integral wrench provisions for field service
- Diaphragms in Modified PTFE, Viton, EPDM, and Composite PTFE/FKM for each application
- Displacement capacity for up to 4 in. diameter gauges and large fill volume sensors