Marquest Scientific Throttle Master Needle Valves provide precision flow control of corrosive and high purity fluids. Operating pressures and flow rates up to 220 PSI and 12 GPM respectively. There are no elastomers, lubricants, or metals used in their construction. Available in PVC, CPVC, PP, & PVDF with Modified PTFE seals and a variety of end connection options, the Marquest Scientific Needle Valve will handle the toughest of applications.
Features & Specifications:
- Produced in two styles: Globe (straight) and angle pattern.
- 24 Pitch metering thread. 20 percent finer metering control. Excellent linearity of flow.
- Needle finish, SPI/SPE No.1. bubble tight, low torque shutoff for long term performance.
- All injection molded, rugged design and construction.
- Needle stem is Modified PTFE sealed for excellent chemical resistance and high purity. Modified PTFE for resilient sealing.
- Integrally designed panel mounting, no fasteners required, mounts to panel thicknesses from 1/16 to 1/2 in.
- No Elastomers (O-Rings), metals or lubricants. No corrosion, no contamination. Zero Dead Leg.