The Signet Conductivity/Resistivity tool is available for certification or validation of electronics that are independent of the electrode. Because there are no available liquid standards for calibration in low conductivity and resistivity applications, the tool is ideal for various installations. The tool is built to conform to the ASTM D 1125-95 Standard (Standard Test Methods for Electrical Conductivity and Resistivity of Water), which is also commonly used for USP 24 applications.
The Signet Conductivity/Resistivity tool simulates within ±0.1 percent precision (accuracy), various values: 1.0 μS, 2.5 μ S, 10.0 μ S, 10.0 MΩ, 18.2 MΩ. The tool is also temperature compensated to 25 degrees C and enables the user to accurately validate or certify the electronics.
The 2850-101-X simulators are used with the Model 9900 and Model 2850 electronics by simply plugging into the same terminals as the sensor cables.
- Available in five different values
- Compatible with all Signet Conductivity/Resistivity instruments
- Verifies electronics independent of electrode
- NIST traceable units
- Temperature compensated to 25 degrees C
- All units ship with NIST traceable certificates