The Signet 9900-1BC Batch Controller system provides control capability and process fine-tuning in a familiar package. The programming interface uses a four button keypad and an intuitive menu for adjusting a batching system to the best performance possible. Choose between simple or advanced modes. In simple mode, relay outputs can be used for batching, external counter, missing signal alarm and 4 to 20 mA output can be used to indicate batch status. In advanced mode relays can also be used for end of batch pulse, two-stage shutdown, overrun alarm, high flow detection, total volume or source volume alarm.
Designed for a variety of batch applications, the 9900-1BC can save up to 10 batch sizes for batching or blending a variety of liquid volumes. Customize batch names for easy distinction between batches. One K-Factor can be used for all batches, or use a different K-Factor for each batch for when different liquids are batched. User can choose to be prompted prior to starting a batch with a Yes/No or with a password to prevent inadvertently starting a batch.
The 9900-1BC operates on 10.8 to 35.2 VDC, regulated. Connect a remote start or stop switch for remote batch control. Use the end-of-batch pulse to trigger the next step in the process.
- Store up to 10 batch sizes for batching or blending a variety of liquid volumes
- Customize 10 batch names for easy distinction between batches
- Modular Design - Can be purchased as a complete system or add a Batch Module and Relay Module to an existing 9900 Transmitter (Generation II)
- Remote control wiring with start, stop & resume terminals for remote batch control
- 3 programmable relays, one open collector, two dry-contact relays
- Two-stage control to prevent overfilling or to minimize water hammer
- Confirmation START/RESUME – Can prompt user prior to starting each batch with a Yes/No or password to prevent inadvertently starting a batch
- Enter 10 different K-Factors - one per batch for when different liquids are batched
- Batch Process
- Filter Backwash Initiation
- Chemical Addition
- Canning and Bottling
- Tank Filling
- Bulk Storage Transfer
- Chemical Processing
- Food and Beverage
- Life Sciences
- Water Treatment