Signet 8059 External Relay Modules supplement the output capabilities of certain host instruments such as the Signet Multi-Parameter Controllers. AC-powered versions accept universal line voltage, and also provide 24 VDC output that can be used to power the host instrument or other device(s).
The host instrument controls relay operation by way of a single digital (S3L) connection. The compact plastic housing is DIN rail mountable and includes LED annunciators for each relay, plus one each for power on and data transfer or test mode.
- External relays controlled by host instrument
- AC and DC powered versions
- DC power output (AC versions)
- DC power pass-through (DC versions) to simplify wiring
- Digital (S3L) pass-through to simplify sensor wiring
- Red LED annunciators for each relay
- Green LED indicators for power and digital (S3L) data transfer
- Relay can be tested locally, and also via the host instrument