The Signet i-Go 8058 Signal Converter accepts any 4 to 20 mA signal and converts it into the Signet digital (S3L) format, the serial data format used by the Signet 8350, 8450, 8900 and 9900 instruments. When used with the 8900 Multi-Parameter Controller or the 9900 Transmitter, the measurement type and operating range are defined in the setup menu. When used with level, temperature and pressure ProcessPro transmitters, the 8058 is configured at the factory to the user’s specifications. If connecting an 8058-2 to a 9900 Transmitter, use Channel 1 only.
The wire-mount single-channel version is easily mounted anywhere in the interconnecting wiring between the sensor and the instrument. The DIN rail mounted dual-channel version can convert one or two separate 4 to 20 mA inputs into a digital (S3L) output.
- Connects with level, temperature, pressure and Multi-Parameter Signet instruments
- Up to two 4 to 20 mA sensor inputs
- Connects additional measurement parameters to Signet Multi-Parameter instruments
- In-line wire or DIN rail mountable
- Dissolved Oxygen Monitoring and Control in Wastewater
- Chlorine Dioxide for Disinfection
- Specific Ion
- Ozone Monitoring
- Chlorine Injection Control
- Tank Level Monitoring
- Turbidity and Suspended Solids Monitoring