The Signet 4632 Chlorine Dioxide Analyzer System is an integrated all-in-one system designed to measure Chlorine dioxide residual up to 2 ppm/mg/l.
The unique integrated clear flow cell combines sensors, flow regulator, filter and variable area flow indicator in one compact unit. An integrated flow regulator with removable filter accepts inlet pressures of 1 to 8 bar (15 to 120 psi), while maintaining constant flow and minimal pressure to the sensors.
Water flows vertically into sensor tip eliminating bubble entrapment. The flow cell is designed to maintain a minimum amount of water to ensure sensors stay submerged, even when the system and flow is turned off.
The Signet 4632 Chlorine Dioxide Analyzer System allows quick setup and easy installation and is supplied with a 100-240 VAC power supply, two 4 to 20 mA outputs and two dry contact mechanical relays.
- Reagent free measuring
- Complete panel system allows for quick and easy installation
- Built-in flow regulator maintains constant flow and pressure to the sensors regardless of inlet pressure
- Pre-wired panel includes a 100/240 VAC power supply, two 4 to 20 mA outputs and two mechanical relays
- Cooling Towers
- Fruit and Vegetable Washing
- Water Distribution
- Wastewater Odor Control
- Poultry and Meat Processing
- UPW Treatment
- Hospital and Healthcare Facilities