The Signet 4630 Chlorine Analyzer System is an integrated all-in-one system designed to measure free chlorine. The 3-4630 chlorine panel with pH sensor is used to accurately calculate free chlorine in applications that have varying pH values (±0.20 pH units).
In applications where the pH is stable, the pH sensor is not required and the pH value is manually entered into the transmitter to calculate the chlorine levels.
The unique integrated clear flow cell combines sensors, flow regulator, filter and variable area flow indicator in one compact unit. An integrated flow regulator with removable filter accepts inlet pressures of 1 to 8 bar (15 to 120 psi), while maintaining constant flow and minimal pressure to the sensors.
Water flows vertically into sensor tip eliminating bubble entrapment. The flow cell is designed to maintain a minimum amount of water to ensure sensors stay submerged, even when the system and flow is turned off.
The Signet 4630 Chlorine Analyzer System allows quick setup and easy installation and is supplied with a 100-240 VAC power supply, two 4 to 20 mA outputs and two dry contact mechanical relays. The flow cell accommodates two sensor: one chlorine and an optional pH sensor.
- EPA 334.0 Compliant
- Reagent free measuring
- Complete panel system allows for quick and easy installation
- Built-in flow regulator maintains constant flow and pressure to the sensors regardless of inlet pressure
- Pre-wired panel includes a 100/240 VAC power supply, two 4 to 20 mA outputs and two mechanical relays
- Optional automatic pH compensation (outdoor options available)
- Water Distribution
- Ground Water
- Surface Water
- HVAC Applications (cooling water)
- Gray Water Dechlorination
- Food and Beverage
- RO Membrane Protection
- Swimming Pools
- Water Parks