The Signet 3719 pH/ORP Wet-Tap allows installation and removal of pH or ORP electrodes, even under process pressure, without the need for process shutdown during routine electrode maintenance and calibration. Automatic process isolation is achieved during electrode retraction with a double O-ring seal on a unique and compact retraction assembly; no separate valve is required.
A patented cam-activated automatic locking mechanism, SafeLoc, and the short stroke design help to assure operator safety. The wet-tap unit can be mounted at any angle and can be used with the Signet DryLoc Wet-Tap electrodes.
- Electrode removal without process shutdown
- Space saving 45 mm (1.75 in.) short-stroke design
- Sealed pneumatic dampening for smooth and safe operation
- SafeLoc: Cam-activated automatic locking mechanism
- Protects electrode sensing surface from breakage
- Suitable for mounting in any orientation
- Process threaded connection NPT or ISO
- Aquatic Animal Life Support Systems
- Recreational Water Monitoring
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Effluent Monitoring
- Neutralization Systems
- Sanitization Systems
- Pool and Spa Control