The Signet 3519 Flow Wet-Tap Valve serves as a unique interface between the installation fitting and the wet tap style Signet 515 or 2536 Rotor-X flow sensor. It provides a fast method of removing the sensor from the pipe under specified operating pressures. The PVC and stainless steel design of the Wet-Tap makes it resistant to corrosion and chemical attack by acids, alkalies, salt, and a number of other harsh chemicals.
The Signet 3519 Wet-Tap Valve mounts directly onto standard Signet installation fittings. The 3519 Wet-Tap consists of a flange and support plate that threads onto the pipe fitting insert, and a PVC ball valve through which an extended length sensor is inserted into the pipe.
- Allows sensor removal without process shutdown
- Pressure release valve for safe sensor removal
- Dual safety lanyards
- Rugged corrosion-resistant PVC construction and stainless steel hardware
- Compatible with Signet 515 or 2536 Rotor-X Wet-Tap Flow Sensors
- Eliminates process downtime
- Filtration Systems
- Chemical Production
- Pump Protection
- Water Distribution
- Effluent Totalization
- Process Cooling Loops