The Signet 2850 Conductivity/Resistivity Sensor Electronics are available in various configurations for maximum installation flexibility. The universal mount version is for pipe, wall, or tank mounting and enables single or dual (digital versions only) inputs using any standard Signet conductivity / resistivity sensor. The threaded j-box version can be used with these same Signet sensors for submersible sensor mounting. It is also available as a combined integral system configuration for in-line mounting and includes a conductivity electrode in a choice of 0.01, 0.1, 1.0 or 10.0 cell constants. The 2850 is ideal for applications with a conductivity range of 0.055 to 400,000 μS or a resistivity range of 18.2 MΩ to 10 kΩ.
All 2850 units are available with a choice of a single or dual digital (S3L) outputs, or a single 4 to 20 mA. The single digital (S3L) output version can be paired with the 9900 Transmitter to extend the distance between the measuring points to 120 m (400 ft).
The 8900 Multi-Parameter Controller allows for up to six sensor inputs directly into the Signet 8900 Multi-Parameter Controller. All 2850 units are built with NEMA 4X/IP65 enclosures which allow output wiring connections with long cable runs of up to 305 m (1,000 ft).
The two-wire 4 to 20 mA output version is available with eight 4 to 20 mA output ranges for each electrode cell constant. Each range can be inverted and is field selectable.
EasyCal is a standard feature that automatically recognizes conductivity test solution values for simple field calibration. A certification tool is available for validation of the sensor electronics according to USP requirements.
- Certificate of calibration supplied with all sensors
- Custom cell constant programmed into the electronics
- Integral mount systems for quick and easy installation
- Compact design for maximum installation flexibility
- Extends the distance between the measuring point and the 9900 Transmitter to 120 m (400 ft)
- Digital (S3L) interface or two-wire 4 to 20 mA output
- EasyCal with automatic test solution recognition
- Dual channel unit available for low cost installation with Signet 8900 Multi-Parameter Controller
- For use with ALL Signet conductivity electrodes
- Water Treatment and Water Quality Monitoring
- Reverse Osmosis
- Demineralizer, Regeneration and Rinse
- Scrubber, Cooling tower and Boiler Protection
- Aquatic Animal Life Support Systems