The Signet 2839-2842 Conductivity/Resistivity Electrodes are available in four cell constants from 0.01 to 10.0 cm-1, and are suitable for a wide variety of applications from high purity water quality monitoring to weak acids and bases. 316 SS electrode surface finishes are controlled in a precision bead blasting operation to ensure measurement accuracy and repeatability.
The PEEK insulator and process connections are injection over-molded to minimize variance between electrodes. Double threaded connections in either 3/4 in. NPT or ISO 7/1-R 3/4 enable quick and easy installation in submersible or in-line configurations. Transmitter integral mounting kit and junction boxes are available as accessories.
A Certificate of Calibration is included with all 2839-2842 Conductivity Electrodes. The electrodes are calibrated to meet 1 percent accuracy. Electrodes can be shipped back to the GF Signet Factory for recertification.
- ± 1 percent accuracy - Custom calibration certificate provided
- Cable length 4.6 m (15 ft)
- Compact electrode length for easy in-line installation in small pipe sizes
- Triple orifice flow-through design reduces clogging and bubble entrapment
- 316 SS electrodes with injection molded PEEK® process connections and insulators
- Meets USP requirements
- Water Treatment and Water Quality Monitoring
- Reverse Osmosis
- Cooling Tower and Boiler Protection
- Aquatic Animal Life Support Systems