The Signet 2774-2777 pH and ORP Electrodes feature a unique foul-proof DryLoc connector with gold-plated contacts designed specifically for use with the Signet 2750 and 2760 preamplifiers, sensor electronics, and connectors. These dependable and highly responsive electrodes feature a PTFE double reference junction with KNO3 in the front chamber to block various poisoning ions such as Copper (CU++), Lead (Pb++), Mercury (Hg++), and a large reference chamber that combine to extend the service-life.
Embedded positioning of the temperature element in the pH sensing tip allows the temperature response to be quick and accurate. The electrodes are offered with either flat or bulb style sensing elements. The flat versions allow sediment and particles to sweep past the measurement surface, minimizing risks of abrasion, breakage and coating. The bulb versions can be used for general-purpose applications. Due to the specially designed chambers which keep electrolyte in place, all versions can be installed at any angle, even inverted.
- Patented DryLoc connector with gold plated contacts
- Special design allows for installation at any angle, even inverted or horizontal
- Quick temperature response
- Easy sensor replacement using DryLoc electrode connector
- High temperature versions available
- Mounts into standard 3/4 in. threads
- Compatible with all Signet instruments and other suppliers’ pH/ORP instruments
- Water Treatment and Water Quality Monitoring
- Cooling Tower and Boiler Protection
- Aquatic Animal Life Support Systems
- Pool and Spa Control
- Neutralization Systems