The Signet 2764-2767 Differential pH & ORP electrodes are built with the DryLoc connector, a Ryton body, and PTFE reference junction to handle the most extreme and harshest of chemical applications.
These differential electrodes use a field-proven 3-electrode differential technique: the pH and reference electrodes are measured against a ground electrode, insuring a steady and stable signal. A key feature is the reference electrode, which is housed in a glass half-cell embedded in the reference chamber and is protected from compounds that may contain sulfides (S2-) and metals. To ensure long service life, the reference features a refillable electrolyte chamber and a replaceable equi-transferrant salt bridge, both easily serviced in the field. The patented porous PTFE reference junction resists fouling, clogging and chemical attack.
Other elements of the design are the solution ground, the pH/ORP electrodes, and the temperature element. The solution ground eliminates noisy measurements by draining electrical current away from the reference electrode. The pH/ORP electrodes are designed with a flat or bulb surface, and a temperature device positioned at the tip of the measurement surface for a quick temperature response. Various temperature devices offered include 3 KΩ, 300 Ω, or PT1000 RTD.
The electrodes are used with the Signet 2750 Sensor Electronics, which provide a blind 4 to 20 mA output or use the digital (S3L) output to connect the Signet 8900 or 9900 instruments. The electrodes can also be used with the Model 2760 preamplifier to connect to the Signet 8750.
- Differential design for stable measurements in the most aggressive applications
- Long service life even in severe or difficult chemical applications
- Water-tight DryLoc connector with foul-proof gold contacts
- Porous PTFE reference junction
- Rebuildable reference electrode
- Solution ground
- Temperature sensor (pH)
- Easy sensor replacement using DryLoc electrode connector
- Quick temperature response
- Compatible with all Signet instruments and other suppliers’ pH/ORP instruments
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Coagulation and Flocculation
- Plant Effluent
- Plating Baths
- Textile Dye Process
- Harsh Chemical Applications
- Heavy Metal Removal and Recovery
- Toxics Destruction
- Surface Finishing