The Signet 2759 pH/ORP Simulator is a battery powered millivolt generator that simulates pH values of 4, 7 and 10, plus ORP values of ±700 mV. This device is useful as a troubleshooting aid and for general verification of system operation. It is not a substitute for periodic system calibration with pH buffers or test solutions.
Accessory adapter cables enable the 2759 to connect directly to Signet 2760 preamplifiers, or 2750 pH/ORP Sensor Electronics. The adapters include a selector switch for pH (3K or PT1000 Temperature Compensation) or ORP simulation. The switch triggers automatic sensor recognition software in Signet pH/ORP instrumentation.
- Battery powered millivolt generator
- Simulates pH and ORP values
- High impedance input simulates preamplified signal
- Verifies system functionality
- Compatible with 2750 and 2760 preamplifiers
- Connects to any Signet pH/ORP instrument
- Verifies preamplifier or instrument electronics