The Signet 2734-2736 pH and ORP Electrodes features a patented reference electrode design and uses the unique foul-proof patented DryLoc connector. The large area PTFE reference junction, salt bridge and reference electrode are constructed to increase the total reference effectiveness, resist chemical attack, and ensure long service life.
The DryLoc connector with corrosion resistant gold plated contacts readily connects the sensor to the mating 2750 sensor electronics. The robust Ryton threaded sensor body and choice of flat, bulb pH, or flat ORP sensing elements provide a broad range of chemical compatibility for a wide variety of applications. There is an optional pH sensing version available for applications with HF. The HF version is for applications where traces of hydrofluoric acid (2 percent or less) will attack standard pH glass in levels of pH 6 and below.
The quick temperature response is available in a PT1000 temperature sensor and allows compatibility with the Signet 8900 and 9900 instruments.
The 2734-2736 electrodes are ideal for a wide range of harsh applications. The sensors incorporate 3/4 in. NPT or ISO 7/1-R 3/4 threads for installing into standard pipe-tees. They can also be mounted directly into Signet standard fittings, DN15 to DN100 (1/2 to 4 in.).
- Patented reference design for exceptional performance
- Mounts in Signet standard fittings from DN15 to DN100 (1/2 to 4 in.)
- 3/4 in. NPT or ISO 7/1-R 3/4 threaded sensors for use with reducing tees DN15 to DN100 (1/2 to 4 in.)
- Special design allows for installation at any angle, even inverted or horizontal
- Ryton (PPS) body and PTFE junction for broad range of chemical compatibility
- Patented DryLoc connector with gold plated contacts
- Quick temperature response
- Enhanced Reference and Bridge Gels to resist chemical poisoning and prolong the life of the electrodes
- PTFE Reference Junction resists fouling and chemical attack
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Neutralization Systems
- Effluent Monitoring
- Sanitization Systems
- Pool and Spa Control
- Aquatic Animal Life Support Systems
- Process Control
- Cooling Towers