The Signet 2650 Amperometric Electronics provide the polarization voltage and signal conditioning required by all Signet Amperometric Sensors. The 2650 Amperometric Electronics also relays important sensor information that is stored on a memory chip inside the sensor to be displayed on the 3-8630-3P transmitter. Information includes factory calibration data, service life, calibration information and more.
Signet’s patented DryLoc connector provides a quick and secure connection to the sensor. Gold-plated contacts and an O-ring seal ensure a waterproof and reliable interconnect to the sensor.
Sensor maintenance, replacement and troubleshooting has never been easier. The DryLoc electronics can be separated from the sensor, which allows the user to detect a faulty sensor, electronics or cable assembly.
- Conditions the signal from the 2630 sensor and provides sensor stored data to the Chlorine transmitter
- Patented DryLoc connector provides a quick and secure connection to the sensor
- Waterproof and reliable interconnect to the sensor
- Easy sensor replacement without running new cable
- Easy sensor removal for servicing
- Water Distribution
- Ground Water
- Surface Water
- HVAC Applications (cooling water)
- Gray Water Dechlorination
- Food and Beverage
- RO Membrane Protection
- Swimming Pools
- Water Parks