The U1000 is an ultrasonic permanent/fixed clamp-on flow metering solution for measuring flow rate. The cost effective device can either be used as a stand alone meter or as an integral part of a control loop.
The U1000 is very simple to install - clamp it on to the pipe, connect it to power and enter the pipe diameter. No special skills or tools are required.
The clamp-on design allows the installation in running systems without opening the pipe, providing minimum downtime and maximum availability. Compact, rugged and reliable, the U1000 has been designed to provide sustained performance in industrial environments.
- 2 wire compact sensor
- Non-contact level measuring
- Narrow 5 degree beam angle
- Compact housing
- Fully temperature compensated electronics
- Outstanding signal processing software providing highly accurate measuring results
- PP or PVDF sensor body provides best chemical resistance
- Secondary lightning protection
- 4 to 20 mA / HART interface
- River water
- Potable water
- Demineralized water
- Treated water