- The Model CVL epoxy coated check valve is available in EPDM (standard), Buna-N, and FPM configurations.
- A fully lined elastomer insert provides complete isolation of the process media from the ductile iron valve body.
- All internal support hardware, including discs, springs, braces and brackets, are manufactured of corrosion-resistant 316 Stainless Steel.
- 2 to 20 in. body sizes available in ASME Class 150 rating.
- Plate travel stops are integrally molded into the liner to eliminate seams and dissimilar material issues.
- The protruding liner face eliminates the need for flange gaskets.
- The ductile iron valve body is fully coated inside and out with a highly durable layer of epoxy paint.
- All CVL Epoxy Coated Dual Disc Wafer Check Valves are thoroughly tested and inspected to meet our strict ISO 9001 system standards.