F-452 units have 2 in. F/NPT adapters, Viton O-ring seals, and 316 stainless steel internal parts. Half union connectors couple the meter body to the 2 in. F/NPT adapters at each end of the flow meter. Meter body and adapters are polysulfone.
- Polysulfone meter body resists high temperatures and pressures.
- 316 SS rod guided float.
- Direct reading permanent scale.
- Adapters and unions engineered for increased protection from misalignment and vibration.
- Custom calibrations, materials, and Private labeling available.
- Very low pressure drop.
- Not recommended for direct sunlight.
- In-Line (vertical) mount only.
- Optional polycarbonate splash shield
- Max. Working Pressure: 150 psig at 70 degrees F
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 200 degrees F at 0 PSI
- Full Scale Accuracy: +/- 2 percent
- Meter Body Material: Polysulfone
- Adapter Material: 2 in. F/NPT: Polysulfone
- Union Nuts: Glass fiber reinforced Nylon
- Guide Rod Material: 316 SS
- O-ring Material: FKM
- Max Pressure Drop: 2 PSI
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 5 lb.