500+ GPM Industry-Leading Flow
The new M350 pump saves money in spraying operations.
M350 FastFlow technology utilizing a customized diffuser design greatly increases flow rates. With performance over 500 gallons per minute, you’ll spend less time filling, which means less down time in the field and most importantly, less cost per acre.
The FastFlow diffuser design incorporates multiple channels that maximize fluid flow through the pump outperforming traditional one channel volute designs.
No Leaks. No Wear. No Worries.
Patent pending tandem wet seal design:
- Produces less wear
- Prevents seal breakage from high pressure clean out
- Eliminates eight leak points
- Works with natural system pressure to keep seal intact.
With tandem seals, pressure within the pump body acts in the same direction as the inner seal spring, holding the seal closed preventing leaks. Traditional opposing seals can push the seal open causing leaks.
The M350 series pumps are manufactured fully assembled, ready for attachment to a motor or engine. The modular design makes for easy replacement and retrofits much easier than typical pump assemblies.
- Polymer components molded from polypropylene
- EPDM seals
- All stainless steel hardware
- Tandem wet seal design
- No exposed moving parts
- Design speed 3600 RPM
- Power requirement 13 HP
- Run dry capability of greater than one hour.
- Capable of handling solid particles in suspension up to 1/2 in. in diameter.
- Maximum self-priming height 25 ft (7.6 m) for hydraulic version (0.422 in. priming hole); 28 ft (8.5 m) for standard version (0.250 in. priming hole)