- 316 stainless steel construction
- Unrestricted 1-1/2 in. flow
- Patented double ball design with cam lever connection
- 300 degree F maximum operating temperature
- 100 percent PTFE ball seats
- When properly installed and operated, the assembly will not accidentally separate while fluid is flowing; preventing costly mishaps
- Spillage data: 1-1/2 in. FP = 3ml
Product is important, but the safety of your team is essential. With Dry-Mate Dry-Disconnects, leakage from disconnecting is minuscule compared to standard valves. When properly installed and operated, the danger posed by harmful chemicals contacting your team is greatly reduced.
Every Drop Counts
Your product is money. Why waste money in spilling your product every time you disconnect? With Dry-Mate, your spillage amount will be significantly reduced. At 3 mL product spillage for a 2 in. line, you can have peace of mind that your product is being placed where it should be and not on the ground.
Product Only Where You Want It
When a Dry-Mate is properly installed and operated, the assembly will not accidentally separate while fluid is flowing; preventing costly mishaps.
Ditch the Maintenance
All that spillage has to go somewhere.If you are collecting large areas of spillage run-off, you have to have it pumped out. Reduce your maintenance costs on your spillage pits by keeping fluids contained.