The check valve types 561 and 562 ring in a new generation of valves, featuring more safety, simplicity and efficiency.
Our engineers focused primarily on two areas in the development of the new check valves: How can we make an established product type even more reliable? And how can we reduce the wear and tear on moving parts and consequently keep maintenance to a minimum? The solution was to completely redesign the inner workings of the valve.
GF Piping Systems developers examined every function and optimized every detail until a much improved valve performance was measured.
The two check valves type 561 and type 562 fit into the most common piping systems worldwide thanks to our comprehensive product range.
- Sealing at a minimum water column of 2 m
- Designed for easy installation and removal
- Vibration free even at high flow velocity
- Flow-optimized return cone, double guided
- For vertical installation
- Compact installation length, same as ball valve type 546
- Z-length, end connectors and union nuts not compatible with type 360
- Additional Information