FTI's DB Series Magnetic Drive Pumps are the product of advanced engineering CFD design software and superior magnetic flux technology. Using powerful neodymium magnetic technology, the DB sealless mag drive pumps are an ideal replacement for mechanical sealed pumps in corrosive duty applications.
- Magnetically coupled...no seals to replace
- 5-year warranty
- Excellent for highly aggressive liquids, chemicals, acids, caustics and corrosives
- Extended run dry capability with carbon bushing
- Up to 1.8 SG
- Working pressure to 90 psi (6.2 bar)
- Viscosity up to 150 cP
- Easy set, measurement free drive
- Back pull-out design for easy service
- ATEX certified models available
- Flows to 226 gpm
- Heads to 201 feet
- Numerous configurations and options are available.
Base Models include:
- Corrosion resistant polypropylene (180°F/82°C) or PVDF (220°F/104°C).
- Rare earth neodymium magnets
- FKM or EPDM o-rings standard; other options available
- Carbon, ceramic, PTFE, silicon carbide (SiC not available on DB3, 4, 5) bushings.
- TEFC, Chem Duty, EXP and 575V NEMA or IEC motors.
- ISO 1940 G2.5 balancing (not on DB3, 4, 5)
- NPT or BSP threaded, union, or flanged connections
- NPT or BSP only on DB3, 4, 5
- Carbon bushings
- FKM O-ring
- NPT thread
- Magnet set
- Motor adapter
- 3450 RPM, 115V, 1 Ph, 60 Hz, TEFC Motor
- Chemical processing, bulk unload, transfer
- Plating recirculation/filtration, PCB etching/rinse
- Water/waste water treatment, wet scrubber
- Laboratory, pharmaceutical, photo processing
- Sodium hydroxide, sodium hypochlorite
- Sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid
- Corrosive blends, solvents, waste water